Cfreckle's BBC Big Read Bookbox

by Cfreckle | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Cfreckle of Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Cfreckle from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
A random selection of books from the BBC big read top 200 list. I hope you find something you would like to read xx

Journal Entry 2 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/9/2019 UTC) at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom

Sending this bookbox on its way.
Happy travelling x

(I'm sorry about the small size of the box - it was the only one I had! If you have books that don't fit inside, please do feel free to use a new box.)

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
This was waiting for me at my office when I got back from the UK uncon. I've read a couple already so I'll update with my reviews. I'll see if I can read something to put it back in the box and others I'll keep while I work my way down the list.

PS hope you don't mind but I added the Big Read logo as the book cover. Since the website update I really hate blanks on my profile page. :-)

Adding the list for ease:
Plum-crazy
Nataliec7
Ythan
Jules5
Diane-Fraser
Catflap
riffraff71

Journal Entry 4 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 19, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (10/26/2019 UTC) at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Sending this on with books left, read, removed and added.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Books are now with me, will make my choices, put some in & send on asap :o)

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 31, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (10/31/2019 UTC) at by mail, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

On it's way again....

Journal Entry 7 by Nataliec7 at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, November 02, 2019
Its with me. Will get it on its way in the next few days.

Journal Entry 8 by Nataliec7 at A non-bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, November 04, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (11/4/2019 UTC) at A non-bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling on to Ythan.

Journal Entry 9 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 09, 2019
It's here.

I chose: "Animal Farm" by George Orwell. A lovely small 1001 Book for me.

Thanks very much.

Journal Entry 10 by Ythan at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, November 15, 2019

Released 4 days ago (11/15/2019 UTC) at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On its way to the next participant.