Women's Wit and Wisdom

by Running Press | Nonfiction |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 4/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, April 01, 2019
Duplicate copy for release.
Mini hardcover.

Amazon:
Gathered in this wise and wonderful collection are fresh sayings from some of society's sharpest observers. Singers and suffragettes, writers, actresses, madams, moms -- more than 70 prominent women give their critiques of love, success, family, friendship, relations between the sexes, and more. From offbeat to on-target, it's all included here. An amusing book to browse or a shrewd gift for your sassiest friends, this funny and insightful volume will bring a knowing smile and a heartfelt laugh to every reader.

Released 4 mos ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

For the book buffet at the Mainz convention. Hope it finds a new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingApoloniaXwing at Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Monday, April 29, 2019
Couldn't resist this tiny book...
(Great to meet you again, eponine38!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingApoloniaXwing at Mitte, Berlin Germany on Saturday, August 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (8/17/2019 UTC) at Mitte, Berlin Germany

It's time to move on for the little book...
Passed on after a visit to the "DDR Museum".
Enjoy your time in Berlin, fleurdelys!

Journal Entry 5 by fleurdelys at Mitte, Berlin Germany on Saturday, August 17, 2019
I am not usually a big fan of these types of ‘quotation books’ but I read through this and thought that all men should read these quotes. A humorous and very true selection. Thank you Apolonia X