corner corner Blueeyedboy

Blueeyedboy
by Joanne Harris | Literature & Fiction
Registered by T_richardson_x of Abercynon, Wales United Kingdom on 6/5/2017

status (set by dark-draco): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by T_richardson_x from Abercynon, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, June 05, 2017

'Once there was a widow with three sons, and their names were Black, Brown and Blue. Black was the eldest; moody and aggressive. Brown was the middle child; timid and dull. But Blue was his mother's favourite. And he was a murderer.'

Blueeyedboy is the brilliant new novel from Joanne Harris: a dark and intricately plotted tale of a poisonously dysfunctional family, a blind child prodigy, and a serial murderer who is not who he seems. Told through posts on a webjournal called badguysrock, this is a thriller that makes creative use of all the multiple personalities, disguise and mind games that are offered by playing out a life on the internet.

Journal Entry 2 by T_richardson_x at Abercynon, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, September 10, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/9/2017 UTC) at Abercynon, Wales United Kingdom

I hope you enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 3 by lexbarbie at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Received in the post. Thank you: I look forward to starting it! :)

Journal Entry 4 by lexbarbie at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, October 30, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (10/30/2017 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

Packaged up to send to an Official Bookcrossing Zone. I really enjoyed reading this! :)

Journal Entry 5 by JemmaJ at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 03, 2017

I am enjoying receiving some post at my workplace - hopefully they don't mind about the books coming to the Brewery!

Many thanks!

Journal Entry 6 by wingdark-dracowing at Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 17, 2017

Received, thank you. Another book crossed off my huge wishlist! I really enjoy this authors mix of fantasy, romance, and normal life - can't wait to see if this is as good as the rest of her books. Thanks again.