corner corner The White Lioness

Hello stranger!

The White Lioness
by Henning Mankell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 10/25/2016

status (set by amberC): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, October 25, 2016

tbr

Journal Entry 2 by wingEdwardstreetwing at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, November 26, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (11/26/2016 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Sending to the Colour Sweep winner.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Friday, December 16, 2016

Oh my goodness! Even though this is the first book I have received, by a process of deduction I must be the winner and not the decoy!! :D

Thank you so much, Edwardstreet. I have actually already "read" this one as an audiobook a while back and enjoyed it. So I'll endeavour to find this book a lovely new home.

Journal Entry 4 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Monday, January 15, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (1/15/2018 UTC) at Balingup, Western Australia Australia

Hitchhiker! Can't see this on your shelf, so hope you have yet to read it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Thursday, January 18, 2018

I have a few Henning Mankell books on my shelf but have yet to read this one. Thank you.