Sleeping Tiger

by Rosamunde Pilcher | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 0440202477 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingpjlareauwing of Little Canada, Minnesota USA on 5/4/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingpjlareauwing from Little Canada, Minnesota USA on Thursday, May 04, 2006

Journal Entry 2 by wingpjlareauwing at Another BXer in Melrose Park, Illinois -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Released 14 yrs ago (5/23/2006 UTC) at Another BXer in Melrose Park, Illinois -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by wingcollectorkerriwing from Springfield, Illinois USA on Friday, May 26, 2006
Apparently pjlareau got a huge BC donation of 1,500 books. He offered me several from my wishlist as RABCKs. I will read and send along. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingcollectorkerriwing at Springfield, Illinois USA on Thursday, August 01, 2019
It’s been a long time since I read anything by Rosamunde Pilcher. This book was enjoyable enough for a summer read, but I just kept thinking there was not much going on. It was such a quiet book. The characters were likable enough, but I guess I would have preferred a little more drama. They were in Spain, after all.

At any rate, I’ll put the book in the pile reserved for my First Sentences Virtual Bookbox for now and move it along soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingcollectorkerriwing at Springfield, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 24, 2019
The book is on its way to Spain, coincidentally where the book is set, for its next adventure. Bookworm-lady chose it from the First Sentences Virtual Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, November 10, 2019
Thank you, the book is here with me, in Spain! :)
Looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, August 28, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (8/28/2020 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent to the winner of the Export an Animal Sweepstakes... and it doesn't travel alone.
Congrats, and enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 8 by winggaboydwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, September 24, 2020
Arrived, with a First Name sweepstakes book.

Journal Entry 9 by winggaboydwing at St Marks Church in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, October 22, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2020 UTC) at St Marks Church in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Released while waiting for Guides. Left in the book fundraising bin.