Be My Valentine (First Love From Silhouette, #39)

by Elaine Harper | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Tribefan of Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on 3/28/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Monday, March 28, 2005
Whatever happened to the old Todd Roberts, cutup and clown of the junior class? He became a senior, that's what! Now, as duly elected class president, he would be mature, dignified, a straight-A student, a mover and shaker, friend to the principal, advisor to the younger boys - in every way worthy of the beautiful Heidi who had just entered his life under the most unusual and romantic circumstances... At least that was the original plan.

Released 14 yrs ago (10/24/2005 UTC) at RABCK to fellow Bookcrossing member in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A RABCK sent to cosmic-gin via an m-bag organized by Ixion! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by ixion from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 05, 2005
To go in cosmic-gin's m-bag. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by cosmic-gin from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, November 10, 2007
:) My first mbag finally arrived and I haven't done a journal entry yet *lazy*

Thanks again Tribe!

Journal Entry 5 by cosmic-gin from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, January 28, 2008
Ahhh this was a trip down memory lane! I forgot what it was like to read these teen romance novels that I devoured when I was a youngster!! Nothing out of the ordinary, love not returned, slight tension but always a happy ending. Gotta love that :)

Journal Entry 6 by cosmic-gin from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, February 07, 2009
Given to charity - decluttering because I'm moving!