Small Beneath the Sky

by Lorna Crozier | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 7/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, July 13, 2020
I'm not sure now whether this showed up in LFL #2873 or whether I found it on my travels, but I'm happy to have it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPooker3wing at Millennium Library in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, September 21, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/21/2020 UTC) at Millennium Library in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Sigh. I meant to do a nice review of this book. It was one of the loveliest things I've read lately. I may well yet, but we're having a meet-up tonight - rare in the time of Covid - so I wanted to get this book moving.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by winggypsysmomwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Thank you Pooker3 for bringing this to our meetup. It was lovely to see you and the others. I'm looking forward to reading this.