At Home

Keep your distance!
by Bill Bryson | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, October 18, 2020
Given to me by my sister.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/27/2020 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Yogiberri with some other books and useful stuff

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, October 31, 2020
Ooooow, not read this Mr Bryson offering, very much looking forward to it. Thank you Poodlesister.