Billy

by pamela stephenson | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBookgirrlwing of Acton, Ontario Canada on 10/31/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookgirrlwing from Acton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Billy Connelly is a pretty amazing man. So multi-faceted. 'Picked this book up at a Little Free Library on my old street in Toronto - about 20 doors from my old house. Eglinton Park was looking beautiful and green - almost like summer, except for the bright coloured fall leaves.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookgirrlwing at Acton, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 25, 2018
Well...I didn't get around to reading this, and since I picked it up in October....time to pass it along.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookgirrlwing at Harbord House Pub in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 25, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (1/28/2018 UTC) at Harbord House Pub in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Dear Finder of this book: You have found a free, "travelling" book, registered on Bookcrossing.com. Bookcrossing is free, anonymous and aims to spread the love of reading around the world. It is also like geo-caching for books. Please take a moment to make a journal entry (see label inside the cover) so we know it's been found. When you are finished with the book, pass it on, and help its journey continue. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by jessibud at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Monday, January 29, 2018
I will have a look at this. I know who Billy Connolly though I am not sure I have seen him I action. But I know that he has a reputation as a very talented guy. Will give this a try. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by jessibud at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 25, 2018
I didn't get around to this one. I think I will bring it back to our next meetup