corner corner Around the World in Eighty Days

Around the World in Eighty Days
by Jules Verne | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 6/29/2017

status (set by Bookworm-lady): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 29, 2017

From the back of the book:
"When the phlegmatic Englishman, Phileas Fogg, and his irrepressible French valet, Jean Passepartout, accept a wager to circumnavigate the world in eighty days, nobody believes they can win. As they race by steamship and train to beat the deadline they face stormy seas, dense jungles and snowbound passes, and encounter a captivating Indian beauty."

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Classics Sweepstakes , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, November 05, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (11/7/2017 UTC) at Classics Sweepstakes , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Congratulations on winning the Classics Sweepstake. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, November 19, 2017

Thank you, Trojanhorse, the book has arrived!
Even though I watched the 50s movie, I don't recall reading this novel; looking forward to it! :)