Burning boats: Seventeen New Zealand short stories

by Author unknown | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingSherlockfanwing of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 7/6/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingSherlockfanwing from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, July 06, 2012
My SO spotted this in a throw-out bin at the Porirua Library and handed it to me saying "this would be good for you for bookcrossing".

Personally I don't enjoy short stories and now I see this is more for teenagers at school but there is certainly a good representation of contemporary NZ authors.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSherlockfanwing at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Sending this to BXer in Sophia, Bulgaria. I sincerely hope she'll get some of the flavour of NZ from the stories in this book even though it is aimed at teens. Her oldest child might be nearly ready for something like this.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSherlockfanwing at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (11/29/2012 UTC) at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, Sherlockfan, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSherlockfanwing at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, March 07, 2019
Great collection of stories edited by much acclaimed NZ author.

Moving house and found this buried amid my BC books. Releasing this evening when attending a Wellington BookCrossers' meet-up in Wellinton