corner corner Mennonite in a Little Black Dress: A Memoir of Going Home

Mennonite in a Little Black Dress: A Memoir of Going Home
by Rhoda Janzen | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/23/2010

status (set by Brooklynlego): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 23, 2010

This book had been selected from among many other free books available to the public at The Book Thing of Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 30, 2017

It's time to do some serious culling of books in my "To Be Read" pile. I might live a long, healthy life, but there is no way I'll ever read all the books now in my possession. I chose this as one of the books to begin moving on.

Farewell and happy traveling, little book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/11/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library #66110 at Dogwood Park in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 29, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (3/29/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #66110 at Dogwood Park in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBrooklynlegowing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 02, 2018

Just picked it up and put it on my to be read!