Me Before You

by Jojo Moyes | Romance |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/7/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 7, 2021
I selected this trade paperback from the LIttle Free Library at Living Faither Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland. Thank you!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 7, 2021
I read another copy of this book in 2016. This is what I wrote about it after I read it...

This book is the perfect example of why I never write a book review of a book that I don't read in its entirety. I had given up this book several times as just some chick lit, but then I came back to read a bit more each time because this had been a chosen book for one of my book clubs. It honestly took me until almost the end of this novel before I became engrossed enough in this story to want to complete it. When I did, I didn't have enough tissues to quantify how much emotional turmoil it caused me. I thought I knew how this book would end. I didn't.

What I would suggest to anyone else who reads this book is to know as little about this story as possible ahead of time. The only thing you really need to know is that Louisa Clark is a hired caregiver for William John Traynor, a C5-6 quadriplegic with very limited movement in one arm only, requiring twenty-four-hour care. Then read this story...and count your blessings. Keep your tissues handy!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 19, 2021
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to offer to my husband to read. I think he might like it.