Painted Prints

by Susan Dackerman | Arts & Photography | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/5/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, February 5, 2021
This oversize softcover is one of over 30 books that were donated in January, 2021, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by the steward of the Little Free Library at Rose Hills Falls in Rockville, Maryland, USA. . Thank you so much!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 6, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/25/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library for adults at Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!