Lite Delight, 300 Calories Or Less!

by Publications International Ltd. (publisher) | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/12/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 12, 2020
This is one of more than 50 books that were donated in October, 2020, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by the stewards of the Little Free Pantry in Twinbrook Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this boookfor...

*** The 2021 April Showers/May Flowers release challenge hosted by GoryDetails. This bookpictures a TOMATO and SCALLIONs on its cover.

--------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 03, 2021

Released 1 wk ago (5/3/2021 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!