Dead Heat

by Patricia Briggs | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Schneefee of Hagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 12/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Schneefee from Hagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, December 30, 2019
Goodreads.com says
For once, mated werewolves Charles and Anna are not traveling because of Charles’s role as his father’s enforcer. This time, their trip to Arizona is purely personal--or at least it starts out that way...
Charles and Anna soon discover that a dangerous Fae being is on the loose, replacing human children with simulacrums. The Fae’s cold war with humanity is about to heat up—and Charles and Anna are in the cross fire.

Mine has a different cover

Journal Entry 2 by Schneefee at Hagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Compared with Mercy (and now Mercy/Adam) Charles and Anna lose. Mercy was a strong and independent character to being the mate of Adam, but still strong and independent. I just realized that Anna, as one of very few Omegas, has the potential to be very interesting – instead she is Charles’ mate and wants kids. Oh, and she likes horses.
I still enjoyed reading , though.

Stay home, stay safe, read about werewolves!

Journal Entry 4 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Friday, April 03, 2020
This has arrived safely in the Swiss mountains - I think as a ray? thanks so much for sending. I've also just bought the previous book in the series as I hadn't read it yet, so I'll read this in order, after that. Thanks for sending more adventures in this unprecedented time of pandemic.