Roberts Rules of Order (10th edition)

by Henry M. Robert III and others | Reference | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 26, 2019
This is one of twelve books which arrived at the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during October 2019. Thank you so much for your generous donations, kind anonymous donors!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the names ROB, ROBERT, BERT, LES and OR

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (1/15/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #10147 - Centro Cristiano Pentiel in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!