The Love Trainer
2 journalers for this copy...
Untrained men are like naughty puppies:
1. they wee on the floor
2. they think they can get away with murder by gazing mournfully into your eye
3. they whine when you say no
4. they stay out late and scratch at the door begging to be let in.
Katie Wallace had her heart broken once, and she's not going to let it happen again. What's more, she doesn't want it to happen to anyone else if she can help it. After discovering a talent for advice, Katie becomes a unique service provider - a Love Trainer, capable of answering the following:
1. Should I call him even though he hasn't called me?
2. Why hasn't he called even though I've texted, left two messages on his mobile and one on his landline?
3. Is he worth the effort if I'm not even sure I want to marry him?
4. When he turns up drunk in the middle of the night wanting a shag, do I say yes or no?
But can you really coach a man like you would a dog? Or is Katie about to learn that when it comes to training, the work needs to start much closer to home?
CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES:
Will pop aside for release at a later stage. :)
WILD RELEASE NOTES:
Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)