Anecdotes of a Baby-boomer Pensioner

by Linda Jean Edwards | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Hendrickje of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 7/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Hendrickje from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, July 03, 2019
Written by a fellow-Bookcrosser: maid-of-kent. Great fun and very recognisable, since we are about the same age. Highly recommended!

"I can drink Dutch tea now and quite enjoy it - weak as can be and no milk." ;-))

Journal Entry 2 by Hendrickje at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, January 17, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Dear Finder,

Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you'll enjoy it. It would be grand if you'd take the time to let me know you found this book, and what you'll be doing with it once you've read it, by making a journal entry.
Please note that visiting bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjanna2wing at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, January 18, 2020
I immediately recognized the name of the author and of course I want to read this book!