corner corner Curtain: Poirot's Last Case

Curtain: Poirot's Last Case
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by FeistyPom2Love of San Ramon, California USA on 6/9/2018

status (set by mcsar): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by FeistyPom2Love from San Ramon, California USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018

I found this book at a Little Free Library.

Amazon Editorial Review:

"A wheelchair-bound Poirot returns to Styles, the venue of his first investigation, where he knows another murder is going to take place... The house guests at Styles seemed perfectly pleasant to Captain Hastings; there was his own daughter Judith, an inoffensive ornithologist called Norton, dashing Mr Allerton, brittle Miss Cole, Doctor Franklin and his fragile wife Barbara , Nurse Craven, Colonel Luttrell and his charming wife, Daisy, and the charismatic Boyd-Carrington. So Hastings was shocked to learn from Hercule Poirot's declaration that one of them was a five-times murderer. True, the ageing detective was crippled with arthritis, but had his deductive instincts finally deserted him?..."

Journal Entry 2 by FeistyPom2Love at San Ramon, California USA on Sunday, June 10, 2018

This novel is a reread for me as I read it decades go when I was going through a huge Agatha Christie phase in my life! Hercule Poirot has always been one of my favorite characters created by Agatha Christie.

It was fun to reread Curtain again, but I didn't love it as much as I did the first time around.

Journal Entry 3 by FeistyPom2Love at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, July 13, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (7/12/2018 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

Mailed this book off as part of the wishlist tag rabck. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Thank you for sending me the wishlist tag. I am always happy to read an Agatha Christie.