Darkness Visible: A Novel (FSG Classics)

by William Golding | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/8/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 08, 2017
This is one of 113 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my former rabbi. He received this book collection as a donation from a 90-year-old woman prior to her leaving her Silver, Spring, Maryland, home and moving out of state. To both, thank you so much for your generosity!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 02, 2017

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Spook-tacular October 2017 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book has the word DARK in its title.

***The October 2017 TICK TOCK Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the word DARK in the title.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!