Shopaholic & Baby: A Novel

by Sophie Kinsella | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAramenawing of Moore, Oklahoma USA on 9/4/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, September 04, 2016
Different cover than that shown.

I was the last participant in Waternixie's Potluck Book Box Ray, and I'm now collecting names in the ring and ray forum to send the box out on another round of travel, and I'm adding this book to the box.

Journal Entry 2 by freezone at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, December 16, 2016
I know this is one of those guilty pleasures, but I hate to shop, so I can't imagine it will be something I'll enjoy. So, onward it goes in the potluck book box.

Journal Entry 3 by Bulan-Purnama at Springfield, Oregon USA on Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Took out from waternixie potluck bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by Bulan-Purnama at Springfield, Oregon USA on Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (8/21/2018 UTC) at Springfield, Oregon USA

Going to Bookbox of Intentional Variety! (US only) BOOKBOX # 1

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, October 03, 2018
Received from Armena in the Bookbox of Intentional Variety!

#6 in the Shopaholic series

Journal Entry 6 by Chicvolley99 at Harrahs Casino in New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/22/2019 UTC) at Harrahs Casino in New Orleans, Louisiana USA

Released at the casino or hotel. Please enjoy!