Lost Truth (Truth, Book 4)

by Dawn Cook | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Lemonitsa of Montréal, Québec Canada on 2/28/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Sunday, February 28, 2016
Truth #4
This copy has the original cover, not the one shown here
Fourth in the sensational series featuring Alissa, a young student of magic whose rebellious nature puts her life in danger.

Alissa is steadily advancing in her magical studies with the last surviving Master at the legendary Hold. But she's haunted by dreams--dreams revealing that other Masters have survived...

Alissa's dreams lead her to a distant island, where she and a rescue party discover countless Masters, alive and part of a flourishing magical society. But instead of being welcomed, Alissa finds that she herself may need to be rescued. The Masters' leader, Keribdis, believes that she should be Alissa's teacher, whether Alissa likes it or not. And when Alissa rebels, she endangers not only her magic, but also her life...
RES for a BookObsessed friend, RABCK

Journal Entry 2 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (3/1/2016 UTC) at Montréal, Québec Canada

Part of a series. RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, March 6, 2016
This got here safely!

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, January 9, 2021
Thank you for sending this series my way. I really enjoyed it. This did wrap up many of the plotlines from the other three books. Alissa continues to learn about her abilities as a master, locates the Masters she and Talo-Toecan thought were dead, and discovers how to blend herself with her feral aku personality beast. The story also resolves the love triangle between Alissa, Strell, and Lodesh, though I was a little surprised how.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/14/2021 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

Sending to heartthumper to enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, September 19, 2021
They have arrived. Thank you so much! I didn't even know my daughter, RayneDae, was looking for this series! I may get to read them in a month or so. LOL!!!