Equal Rites

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 0061020699 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Kaija of Salina, Kansas USA on 12/29/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Kaija from Salina, Kansas USA on Monday, December 29, 2003
Actually, I used the isbn from a trade paperback version, this one is Hardcover (Looks like the Science Fiction Book Club edition like my copy).. I couldn't leave it at goodwill, and I already own a copy, so this one is available..

Journal Entry 2 by Kaija at on Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Released on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at Mailed to a fellow Bookcrosser in n/a, n/a Controlled Releases.

Sent to Needmorezoloft RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Sunday, January 25, 2004
Thanks a million! :)

Journal Entry 4 by needmorezoloft at Leilani's Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, November 08, 2004
Released on Monday, November 08, 2004 at about 5:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Leilani's Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox Controlled Releases.

Journal Entry 5 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Monday, November 29, 2004
Sorry for the mix ups.

Found room, changing status.

Journal Entry 6 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Wednesday, August 09, 2006
saving for butterfly-noir

sending to butterfly-noir

Journal Entry 8 by butterfly-noir from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, December 18, 2006
this is a really goodlocking edition... I only knew the paperback ones.

I love the discworld series, but I read so many of this book on the last times that I'll problably take some time until reading this one.

Journal Entry 9 by butterfly-noir from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, September 01, 2008
this book reconciliated me whit the discworld. I had didnt liked very much of the last discworld novels I've read... i thougth it had losted its magic whit me. This one healed all that. its extremelly clever and funny.

I'm sending to baiia was part of the mensal exchange group on the portuguese forum. enjoy!

por isso é que te perguntei se lias em ingles, sei que não estás habituada, assim já podes experimentar. eu acho que metade das peiadas do terry prachet perdem-se na tradução

Journal Entry 10 by Baiia from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Obrigada querida ;)
Prometo que assim que fizer o curso de Inglês o leio ;)
Fiquei mesmo contente :)

Journal Entry 11 by Baiia at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, July 18, 2016
This book will travel to Pequete because of the Spring Bookbox. I hope you like it.

Journal Entry 12 by Pequete at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Wednesday, July 27, 2016
It's with me! Thank you Baiia!

Journal Entry 13 by Pequete at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Tuesday, February 28, 2017
It took me some time to get to this book because I decided I had to read the first two volumes of the Discworld series before, which I did and loved. And even though I was hoping for Rincewind to appear until the end in this third book and this did not happen, I loved the new characters and the whole story of Esk and Granny. Now I just have to put my hands on the next book of this series and thank the great A'Tuin there are still so many of them to go!
Thank you Baiia for passing this book along to me and thank you Kaija, for registring and releasing it in the first place.
It is now available until I find a new reader for it.