corner corner First Amendment (Stargate SG-1, Book 3)

Journal Entry 1 by sqdancer on Sunday, March 05, 2006

Withdrawn library book.

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by sqdancer on Monday, January 22, 2007

Sending off to lauraloo29 as a wishlist RABCK.

(catching a ride with the "Kiss of the Fur Queen" bookring)

Journal Entry 3 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What a lovely surprise! These books have been difficult to come by. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, February 08, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (2/13/2010 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to abigailann. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by abigailann from Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just arrived in the post along with 2 other books. Thanks lauraloo29 :)
Hoping to finish reading in time to release as part of the April sci-fi release challenge

Journal Entry 6 by abigailann from Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 09, 2010

This is the first Stargate book I've read but, liking the Stargate series, I thought I'd give it a go. I was really impressed with the writing style. Sometimes science fiction / TV series books are written in a rather stilted manner, but this one wasn't. The characters acted in a way which fitted their TV personas and the adventure was different to many Stargate episodes. Having said that, the planet seemed far too much like something out of a 1960s science fiction movie. There were plot reasons for this, but I think it could have been done more effectively. Suitable for Stargate lovers and novices, thanks to the brief but thorough explanations of characters and events.

Journal Entry 7 by abigailann at Phone box in M1 Woodhall Southbound, -- Highways, Roadsides & Services -- United Kingdom on Thursday, May 06, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (5/4/2010 UTC) at Phone box in M1 Woodhall Southbound, -- Highways, Roadsides & Services -- United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey.

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by abigailann. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note if. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbour, family member or co-worker. Or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!

This book not your type of read? That's ok, don't feel obliged to read it - just be kind enough to help it on its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!