corner corner The Keys to the Street

The Keys to the Street
by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by lellie of Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 10, 2004

status (set by thealienspy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by lellie from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Absolutely my favourite Ruth Rendell. Here she creates an atmospherically charged universe, where a young woman's life is in danger from both the middle-class world she knows and another world of the dispossessed and deranged.

Journal Entry 2 by lellie from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sending to book-spy.
Enjoy

Journal Entry 3 by book-spy from Arlington, Alabama USA on Monday, May 16, 2005

redhouse thanks so much! These books will be moved up to my TBR... although right now, busy busy, but after my son graduates, I will have too much time on my hands!

Again, thanks so much.

turn the page,

book-spy

Journal Entry 4 by book-spy from Arlington, Alabama USA on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I didn't get around to reading this book but I know she is a good author. I've had this book for way too long, so it's moving out.

turn the page . . .

book-spy

Reserved for the "Bookend Friends" Book Box!

Journal Entry 5 by book-spy at USPS in Bowling Green, Kentucky USA on Saturday, September 08, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (9/8/2007 UTC) at USPS in Bowling Green, Kentucky USA

BOOK END FRIENDS book box #1.

turn the page,

book-spy

Journal Entry 6 by wingmississippimomwing from Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Friday, October 05, 2007

Arrived at Olive Branch MS safe and sound in the Book End Friends Book Box!

Many thanks to book-spy for this fun book box!

Book End Friends Book Box

Journal Entry 7 by wingmississippimomwing at Starbuck's at The Avenue, 4630 Merchant Park Cir in Collierville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, October 13, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (10/13/2007 UTC) at Starbuck's at The Avenue, 4630 Merchant Park Cir in Collierville, Tennessee USA

Journal Entry 8 by MarilynD from Bartlett, Tennessee USA on Saturday, October 13, 2007

Caught at October Meetup @ Starbucks in the Avenue mall. Not familiar with the author but sounds good so will read & release.

Journal Entry 9 by MarilynD at Geocache in Memphis, Tennessee USA on Monday, January 21, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (1/21/2008 UTC) at Geocache in Memphis, Tennessee USA

Removed BCID 527-5783163 from The Caboose Geocache (GC1FE) and left this book for next geocacher to find and hopefully journal!

Journal Entry 10 by trispiral from Germantown, Tennessee USA on Sunday, April 06, 2008

Book was in good condition at the Caboose. I'm looking foward to reading this and sending on its way.

Thanks

Journal Entry 11 by trispiral from Germantown, Tennessee USA on Friday, April 11, 2008

Very Good!! Read it on the way to Sewanee. Released on Apr. 11, 2008 at GEOCACHE.com site - GCZNQV
Thanks,
trispiral

Journal Entry 12 by thealienspy from Lynnville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, July 01, 2008

removed it from Monteagle Travel Bug Surplus GCZNQV
left it in clarksville,tn at geocache GC14GJN Friends From Clarksville

if i done something or need to fix something in my log please tell me im new