by Hajime Isayama
Buy from one of these Booksellers:
Amazon Editorial Review
AN EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT THE CREATION OF EREN & THE TITANS!
This exhaustive guide to the smash hit manga that inspired the sensational anime includes:
• New exclusive interviews with Attack on Titan creator Hajime Isayama, his editor, and the staff of the anime adaptation
• Concept art from behind the scenes of the anime and manga, including 16 pages in full color
• An exhaustive guide to the characters, from life behind the walls to death in a Titan's belly, including new, original art by Isayama
• Papercraft kit to create your own Colossal Titan head
• The 54-page, never-before-seen Attack on Titan pilot manga!
GO BEHIND THE WALLS AND DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF ATTACK ON TITAN!
The megahit Attack on Titan anime finally returns, streaming on April 1!
Other books you might like: