"Every farmer, every laborer, every fisherman can both read and write — and we think that books instead of being locked up in cupboards, far from the sight of students, should be distributed as widely as possible. The books of our library are therefore passed from hand to hand without returning to the library shelves perhaps for years."
- Jules Verne
- Registration is now open for the 2024 BookCrossing Convention!
- Your Supply Store order... and your email address
- News from the RABCK forum: Secret Santa exchange 2023
- BookCrossing Convention 2024 - Welcome to Tampere!
- News from our Region Clean Up Team - We should probably tidy up!