Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Register Book>Search for a Book - now looks a little different
- haveibeenpwned.com announce BookCrossing data breach
- News from the Store: Vacation time is upon us
- News from the Support Team: Forum spam & suspicious accounts
- Round 14 of Support BC - Supply Store Sweepstakes is here!