"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Registration is now open for the 2024 BookCrossing Convention!
- Your Supply Store order... and your email address
- News from the RABCK forum: Secret Santa exchange 2023
- BookCrossing Convention 2024 - Welcome to Tampere!
- News from our Region Clean Up Team - We should probably tidy up!