Track Random Acts of Kindness
"The true felicity of a lover of books is the luxurious turning of page by page, the surrender, not meanly abject, but deliberate and cautious, with your wits about you, as you deliver yourself into the keeping of the book. This I call reading."
- Edith Wharton
- Vote for your favourite bookplate...
- News from our Social Media Team
- It's on! The return of the BookCrossing Day Contest
- Best wishes for 2023 from Ballycumber, and many happy returns
- Round 13 of Support BC - Supply Store Sweepstakes is here!