Top Ten Reasons to Attend the 10th Anniversary Convention
2. Thousands of free books.
3. Meet BookCrossers from around the world.
4. Visit the largest library in the world and all those famous Washington landmarks you’ve seen in movies.
5. Multiple release walks with lovely scenery.
6. A chance to meet the BookCrossing CEO and discuss the future of BookCrossing.
7. Play silly games and win fun prizes.
8. Great opportunity for your books to travel far and wide.
9. See what wild hair colors DiscoveryLover & the planning team will have.
10. Celebrate the International Day of the Book and give away books to the public with BCinDC.
Regular registration for the 2011 BookCrossing Convention in Washington, D.C., closes on March 15th. Don’t miss your chance to Choose Your Own BookCrossing Journey with us!