Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- News from the Store: announcing Surprise September!
- News from the Store: Vacation time
- Instagram: are you following?
- News from the Store: Finnish Round 'Official' Stickers
- Update on glitches with the book search function