From not specified
Joined Sunday, September 01, 2002
Home page caycep.blogspot.com
Please note: Due to the nature of my work, I travel every month to the field for several weeks. So if I don't reply to your PMs in a timely manner, don't fret! I'd get back to you eventually!
Of course, there are many other books that are not listed in my wishlist that I wouldn't turn down!
Books participating in book relays:
1. Running in the Family by Michael Ondaatje
2. Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby
3. Life, the Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams
4. How to be Good by Nick Hornby
5. Speaking with the Angel edited by Nick Hornby
Books that I am expecting from fellow bookcrossers:
1. The Lady and the Unicorn [veritas9]
2. Generation X [digitaltempest]
3. Pale Fire [bookmaniac70]
p/s that's me on the right! with my good pal, B.