I've been away from BC for a few years, but I'm anxious to jump back into the swing of things!
I enjoy releasing books into the wild, but I much prefer participating in rings/rays/spirals, VBBs, trades, and RABCKs. If you see anything on my Available or TBR lists that you would like, let me know.
My favorite pass times include reading, spending time with my border collie, journaling, and relaxing outdoors (preferably with my dog and a good book!). I love sending and receiving mail (postcards, books, letters, etc.), anything to break up the monotony of junk mail and bills. I love tea, coffee, anything chocolate, most candies, recipes (I'm a big foodie) and I firmly believe that one can never have enough bookmarks! I have combined my loves of bookcrossing, journaling, and receiving mail by keep a "bookcrossing" journal which I fill with the postcards, cards, etc. that I've received with books.
I've recently decided I want to read (or in some cases, re-read) all of the Newbery Medal Winners in between books from my TBR list (2 Newbery books down, 91 more to go).
BOOKBOXES / BOOK RINGS:
* First Impressions Bookbox (US only) by emmejo
* Paperback Surprise Bookring/Bookbox by Meekachu07
* Crossing Paths Bookring by minesayn
* General Lit VBB (US/Canada) by bookstogive
* Barnacle Brat Bookray by AdrianBaldwin
* One Book a Month RABCK by greenbadger
- My July Offering: Housekeeping by Marilynne Robinson (post on the forum to enter)
* Keeping an eye out for opportunities. If I have an AVL or TBR book you'd like, PM me and I'll send/reserve it for you.