Recent Book Activity
Boy Meets Girl
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Dead Witch Walking
The River of Wind
The Secret (Animorphs #9)
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
The One in the Middle Is the Green Kangaroo
Dude, Where's My Spaceship
My Secret Unicorn: Dreams Come True
Bear Stays Up for Christmas
The Cat in the Hat Beginner Book Dictionary
If I Ran the Zoo
What did you bring?
|4 weeks||all time|
|released in the wild||0||3,944|
|controlled releases caught||0||222|
|new member referrals||0||39|
I no longer live in Virginia. Be sure to PM before you mail anything to me!
Are you in the Washington, DC, metro area? Please join BC in DC, the Groups.io group for BookCrossers in DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. We meet monthly(ish) at various locations around the area.
I have a Little Free Library! And it's also an OBCZ!
My username is the name of the villain in Castle Perilous by John DeChancie. The book itself is pretty mediocre, but I got an online handle out of it which I've been using since around 1993. It's all one word: muh-LID-ee-uh. My name is not Lydia. :)
As of 28 July 2020...
Longest time between release and catch: 9 years, 3 months
Check out my wild catches.
I'm hosting a BookCrossing Meetup Bookbox. It's like a normal bookbox, except instead of being passed between individuals, it's being passed between local BookCrossing groups.
* Over the Edge of the World by Laurence Bergreen
* An Illustrated Life by Danny Gregory
* Space Opera by Catherynne M. Valente (unabridged audiobook)
* The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
The ever-growing TBR pile.
Books Read in 2020:
1. Hope Abandoned by Mark Perrott
2. The Secret Diary of Tiddles, Aged 3 3/4 by Gemma Correll
3. Sourcery by Terry Pratchett
4. Hamster Princess: Harriet the Invincible by Ursula Vernon
5. Mallworld by Somtow Sucharitkul
6. Hot or Not by Jessica Campbell
7. Happy Cat Day by Tiger and Stu Hample
8. Strange Planet by Nathan Pyle
9. Millions of Cats by Wanda Gag
10. The Wonderling by Mira Bartok
11. The Creative License by Danny Gregory
12. The Little World of Liz Climo by Liz Climo
13. The Dark Heart: A True Story of Greed, Murder, and an Unlikely Investigator by Joakim Palmkvist
14. Hyperion by Dan Simmons
Audiobooks Listened to in 2020:
1. An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
2. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
3. It by Stephen King
4. Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
5. Miles Morales: Spider-Man by Jason Reynolds
6. Millions by Frank Cottrell Boyce
7. More Information Than You Require by John Hodgman
Previous years: 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Review Archive