Joined Sunday, August 11, 2002
Home page not provided
-- Preferred genre: Mysteries/Thrillers/Crime (legal, psychological, forensics, medical, political and esp. espionage and military)
-- I also like Russian and Japanese/Chinese lit, history books, literature/fiction and the occasional horror/supernatural books.
-- I would read anything and everything but sci-fi.
-- All books listed here are available for trade/release except those with an aster*sk.
-- I've started registering the romance books we have lying around instead of throwing them away (as planned). They will be released one by one just to get rid of them. I'm still deciding if they're up for trade or not. All of them will have @ at the end of the title
- Jennifer Government: A Novel by Maxx Barry - DONE!!
- The Blackstone Chronicles by John Saul - #8 - with #3
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett - DONE!
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman = #12 in line - with #5
- Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters = #11 - with #2
- The Anatomist by Federico Andahazi = #6 - with #1
- The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice = #0
- Ash Wednesday by Ethan Hawke = #8 in line - with #1
- The Tattooed Map by Barbara Hodgson - #13 in line - with #6
- Murder on a Girls Night Out by Anne George - #14 in line - with #4
- Down Under Bookcrosser's Diary #3 - DONE!!
- Beauty by Sheri S. Tepper - #8 in line - with #1
- Snow White, Blood Red by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling (eds.) - DONE!!
- Black Heart, Ivory Bones by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling (eds.) - #16 in line - with #0
- Ruby Slippers, Golden Tears by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling (eds.) - #8 in line - with #1
- Change your Life without Getting out of Bed by SARK - Currently with squirrel818!! [November 10]
- His Mouth Will Taste of Wormwood and Other Stories by Poppy Z. Brite - Full!