Recent Book Activity
100 Small Ways to Quit Worrying
Fanged & Fabulous
The Dead Girls' Dance
Days of Blood and Starlight
Dead until Dark
Kitty and the dead man's hand
The Lady and the Vamp
The Cottage of New Beginnings
The Cornish Cream Tea Summer (The Cornish Cream Tea series, Book 2)
Dead to the World
The Afternoon Tea Club
Little beach street bakery
Summer at the lakes
Au nom du pere
Minuit sonne pour Charlie Bone
|4 weeks||all time|
|released in the wild||7||460|
|controlled releases caught||0||261|
|new member referrals||0||6|
I live in London, however was brought up in Kent. I currently own one rescue hamster, a nervy girl who likes trying to escape. I get the adults only ones.
- Chocolates which definitely do not contain gluten. (so you need to check the bit after the ingredients where it says "may contain" UK suggestions are Cadbury crunchie/swirl/curly wurly, Marathons and some Green and Blacks chocolates.
- Gluten free biscuits - can be brought from most supermarkets in the free from section. Not Jaffa cake though ... too disappointing! I quite like jammy dodgers, custard creams, hobnobs. If you are coming from abroad, any from your free from section is fine.
- Bars of soap - Any size or fragrance. Small is really nice.
- The hamsters like monkey nuts (peanuts still in their shells) and I love listening to them taking off the shells.
- Candle (2nd hand is fine!)
- Bath bombs
- Face masks
- Hand made things
- Ground Coffee - preferably Fairtrade,
- 2nd hand things.
I love reading a wide variety of books as you will see from my list of books read. I am trying to read the BBC top 200 books (2003) I have read over 100 of them now, however I suspect a new list will be out before I complete this list! I love the eclectic nature of the list, although I still struggle to classify "Winnie the Pooh" as a novel!
I am also enjoy independent travelling, however clearly was curtailed in 2020-21. I did go abroad for 4 weeks in 2019 after discovering cheap coach travel and how cheap it is to eat if you go self catering. I felt really frivolous at the time, however am so glad that I did.
I am learning French, hence you'll see a few French books in my TBR list (and a few availables)