Track Random Acts of Kindness
"In the beginning I was just giving books away. I got a new book, I gave away an old one. I always keep just seven. But then I began to find that others were leaving books where I had left mine and I thought, these are for me. So now I replenish my library with the random gifts of unknown strangers and I never know what I will read next."
- Salman Rushdie
- Some temporary measures, please read...
- News from the Store: Release bags
- Date confirmed for 2020's BookCrossing 24 hour Readathon!
- What are you reading whilst practicing social distancing?
- A message from Ballycumber