Recent Book Activity
Carbon Jargon. by Jo Eede
How Good Are You?
The Kitty Cafe
The Book of Kells
Children of the Lamp, Book 1: The Akhenaten Adventure
H.M.S. Surprise (Second Copy).
Dewey the Library Cat: A True Story
True Ghost Stories
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
The Mayflower Project (Remnants)
Home from Home
|4 weeks||all time|
|released in the wild||0||61|
|controlled releases caught||0||0|
|new member referrals||0||1|
Hi, I always had my head in a book as a kid and apparently so did my mum. Thus being the youngest of a large family I got my share of hand-me-down books.
Wow...don't you just LOVE shopping for books at 2nd hand shops! The as new books there are great deals! I have so many good books to read - so have started BookRaying the ones that I have already enjoyed (both new and 2nd hand)...it's amazing to think of all the places and countries those books visit!
I am 40 and have a Gorgeous Boyfriend named Chris!
I like to collect Lalaloopsy Dolls, Bratz Dolls, some Barbie Dolls, LEGO etc and run my own Facebook Community here in Australia.
I also like scrapbooking charms/embellishments etc, postage stamps, coins or beads (not plastic)...so if you are feeling extra generous today...I would love some lol!...or we could swap of you are in Australia.
I also collect Antiques, Art and Antique Brooches.
I look forward to chatting with you all on the forum and maybe even swapping a few books (Australia only).
I now have an Ereader and there are some fascinating Non Fiction books that can be downloaded for free!
You'll find I have strong opinions on subjects but please don't let that put you off! I'm fun-no really! Lol!
Books I have read in 2015!
* 'Ye Cannae Shove Yer Granny Aff a Bus!' Scots Grandchildren on their Grannies by Allan Morrison.
Books I have read in 2012!
* Remnants: The Mayflower Project (series - book 1) by K.A. Applegate
Perpetual International BookRays!
Click on link to read Extract, Check the Participant Order...and to Sign Up with the last person who continued the BookRay!
www.bookcrossing.com/---/4787572"Footsteps in an Empty Room by Lilly Sommers and
www.bookcrossing.com/---/4839176"When Shadows Fall by Lilly Sommers
are a Double BookRay!
www.bookcrossing.com/---/4803194"The Bride Stripped Bare by Anonymous This BookRay has now been sucessfully completed - please contact the last person in the journal to inquire about its whereabouts.
www.bookcrossing.com/---/5120090"The Mayne Inheritance by Rosamond Siemon
www.bookcrossing.com/---/3072263"The Skeleton Room (Wesley Peterson Mystery) by Kate Ellis
Romance books I hope to read or re-read and get rid of!.
* A Princess In Distress by Barbara Cartland
* A Habit Of The Blood by Lois Battle
* Ecstasy's Captive by Nelle McFather
* A Truce With Time by Parke Godwin
* Reluctant Rapture by Marjorie Shoebridge
* Partners by Jo Harris
* Stolen Summer by Anne Mather
* Creole Nights by Deborah Martin
If you want one of these romance books...just ask and pay postage or if we are doing a trade or something anyway just request a few and they are yours!
Books I have read in 2011!
* Sixth Sense: Everyday Experiences And What They Reveal by Sue Bishop
* If I Am Missing Or Dead by Janine Latus.
Books I am reading in 2010!
* The Gift Of Fear by Gavin DeBecker
Abandoned Books Reading Challenge 2010 !!!
* The Mayne Inheritance (yeah I KNOW I was supposed to BookRay this one)! :).
* Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman - I luv the Movie - the book was an expensive suckfest but I shall try to restart it and see if i can get more than halfway through it!
* All the other crappy books that I will force myself to read and get rid of so I can read my more interesting ones!
Books I have read in 2008!
* Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart - Thirty True Things You Need to Know Now by Gordon Livingston, M.D. (Library Book)
* The Coven - Making Magick Together by Fiona Horne.
* A Peculiar Chemistry by Kitty Ray.
* The Cat's Meow edited by Kevin Osbourn.
* Unhallowed Ground by Gillian White.
* Wake Me At Midnight by Barthe DeClements.
* Life Lines: Australian Women's Letters and Diaries 1788 to 1840 by Patricia Clarke and Dale Spencer.
* So Many Books, So Little Time - A Year Of Passionate Reading by Sara Nelson.
* Bed Rest by Sara Bilston.
* Be Careful What You Wish For by Alexandra Potter.
* All About Rachel - Bras And Broomsticks by Sarah Mlynowski.
* Darkness, Be My Friend by John Marsden.
* Burning For Revenge by John Marsden.
* Romeo And Julia by Annie Kimberlin.
* It Ain't Necessarily So...Bro' by Dr. Karl Kruszelnicki.
* All About Rachel - Frogs and French Kisses by Sarah Mlynowski.
* Uncle Jack by Tony Williams and Humphrey Price.
* Sabrina by
* The Secret by (reading now). (Library Book)
* Devine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (reading now).
* Killer Germs - Rogue Diseases Of The Twenty-First Century by Pete Moore (reading now).
* Does Dracula Have AIDS? & Other Geoffrey Robertson Hypotheticals (reading now).
* A Witch Alone by Marion Green (reading now).
* John Laws' Book Of Uncommon Sense (reading now).
* The Mayne Inheritance by Rosamond Siemon (reading now).
* Underbelly 6 by John Silvester and Andrew Rule (reading now).
* 365 Ways To Change The World by Michael Norton (reading now).
Books I have read in 2007!
* The Haunting House (Shivers #6) by M. D. Spenser.
* The Callender Papers by Cynthia Voigt.
* The Bearwood Witch by Susan Price.
* World's Best Trivia by Oliver Roydhouse.
* The Enchanted Attic (Shivers #1) by M. D. Spenser.
* Melissa's Ghost by Michael Dugan.
* House Of Whispers (Fear Street Sagas #2) by R. L. Stine.
* White Witch Of Kynance by Mary Calhoun.
* Walk Twenty, Run Twenty by Garry Disher.
* Underbelly 7 by John Silvester and Andrew Rule.
* Haphazard House by Mary Wesley.
* Snuffed Out by Tim Myers.
* Thimbles by David Wiseman.
* Trixie Belden & The Mysterious Visitor #4. (Sold)
* Trixie Belden & The Red Trailer Mystery #2. (Sold)
* Letters From The Inside by John Marsden.
* The Amazing and Death-Defying Diary of Eugene Dingman by Paul Zindel.
* Witch In The Bush by Madeline Rose.
* The Power Of Two Twitches #1 by H.B. Gilmour & Randi Reisfeld.
* Building A Mystery Twitches #2 by H.B. Gilmour & Randi Reisfeld.
* Seeing Is Deceiving Twitches #3 by H.B. Gilmour & Randi Reisfeld.
* Blame The Wind by Garry Disher.
* The Ghost Of Windy Hill by Clyde Robert Bulla.
* The Darwin Awards II - Unnatural Selection by Wendy Northcutte.
* Secrets In The Attic by Carol Beach York.
* Tremors - Picture Of Evil by Sam Godwin.
* Love Child by Jean Bedford.
Books that I have read in 2006 Deleting the books as I get rid of them.
* Ghost Encounters (Finding Phantoms And Understanding Them) by Cassandra Eason.
* Jamie And The Mystery Quilt by Vicki Berger Erwin.
* Dear Dumb Diary, Lets Pretend This Never Happened by Jim Benton.
* Witch Child by Celia Rees.
* Life's Little Instruction Book by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
* Great Myth Conceptions by Dr. Karl Kruszelnicki. (About To Be RABCK'd)
2005 efforts...this not a complete list....I am slowly deleting these books as I release them.
* Clutter's Last Stand by Don Aslett
* Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
* Spooked: The Science Of Fear by Sylvia Funston
* Politically Correct Holiday Stories - For An Enlightened Yuletide Season by James Finn Garner
* I Bet You Didn't Know That...There Are Golf Balls On The Moon and Other Facts and Curiosities by Carol Iverson
* Ghosts - A Beginner's Guide by Teresa Moorey
* Meg And The Secret Of The Witch's Stairway (Mystery #2) by Holly Beth Walker
* Re-read Sleepy Garfield 1 by Jim Davis
* Re-read Garfield, Here We Go Again by Jim Davis