Track Random Acts of Kindness
"In the beginning I was just giving books away. I got a new book, I gave away an old one. I always keep just seven. But then I began to find that others were leaving books where I had left mine and I thought, these are for me. So now I replenish my library with the random gifts of unknown strangers and I never know what I will read next."
- Salman Rushdie
- Pardon the interruption...
- News from the Store: our new BC Art Stamp, and more
- 3rd BC24HrReadathon is underway
- Virtual BookCrossing UnConvention 2021
- [FIXED] Error message when accessing profile page/bookshelf