"There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It is like falling in love, and like that colossal adventure it is an experience of great social import. Even as the tranced swain, the booklover yearns to tell others of his bliss. He writes letters about it, adds it to the postscript of all manner of communications, intrudes it into telephone messages, and insists on his friends writing down the title of the find. Like the simple-hearted betrothed, once certain of his conquest, “I want you to love her, too!” It is a jealous passion also. He feels a little indignant if he finds that any one else has discovered the book, too."
- Christopher Morley
- BookCrossing is getting a mobile-friendly makeover!
- News from the RABCK forum: 2018 Secret Santa
- News from the Store: we're going green!
- News from the Store: Vacation time
- Welcome back, Friendly BookCrossing Alert Robot