Moonlight Mile (Kenzie and Gennaro)

by Dennis Lehane | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by irishcmc123 of Arlington, Massachusetts USA on 7/12/2011
Journal Entry 1 by irishcmc123 from Arlington, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, July 12, 2011
It's an average book, with an average story plot, but I rated it a seven because I'm from Massachusetts and enjoyed reading a book that I could recognize towns and places.

Journal Entry 2 by KatrinR at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, October 15, 2011
picked up at october, 2011 boston bookcrossing meetup in cambridge, ma at algiers

Journal Entry 3 by KatrinR at Watertown, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, April 10, 2012
to be released at boston bookcrossing meetup in cambridge, ma on april 10, 2012

Journal Entry 4 by southbos3279 at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Picked up at the April 2012 Boston Bookcrossing Meetup in Cambridge, MA.

Journal Entry 5 by southbos3279 at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, August 19, 2017
Dennis Lehane writes on-the-edge-of-your-seat thrillers. But since Moonlight Mile is a sequel to Gone, Baby, Gone, I had reservations about this novel. However, it all comes together very well, and Moonlight Mile can stand on its own.

Journal Entry 6 by southbos3279 at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, August 19, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (8/19/2017 UTC) at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA