Mourning Ruby

I AM NOT LOST !
by Helen Dunmore | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Chremajora of Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 7/11/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Chremajora from Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, August 29, 2011
Bold, unusual, fascinating, brilliant. I hope I manage to pass this book on to someone who appreciates it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 2 by Chremajora at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (9/2/2011 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

I am so excited to be sending this book to a fellow book crosser who had it on her wish list!! I do hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, September 18, 2011
This book has arrived in San Diego! Thanks so much, Chremajora, for sending it to me all the way from Germany! I'm looking forward to reading it and sharing it with my sister also. Very pretty book label!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, October 23, 2011
This is a beautifully written story of love, loss, mourning, and recovery. The few individuals that are focused upon in the story felt unique to me, unlike many other characters in other books or in real life, and yet they did feel real and believable. It was a heart-breaking but beautiful story. I don't think I would say it is at all plot-driven, there's only a little in the way of actual plot, but the prose is lovely and the characters and settings are memorable. I'm very glad to have read this book, and will look for more by this author. Thanks so much, Chremajora, for sharing it with me!

Journal Entry 5 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (10/23/2011 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

Released to a fellow bookcrosser by mail! Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 6 by sweetsangria at Forest Grove, Oregon USA on Friday, October 28, 2011
Thanks so much judygreeneyes for sending me a wishlist book! Looks really good.