The Empty Chair

by Jeffery Deaver | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by juliako of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 10/1/2018
Journal Entry 1 by juliako from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, October 01, 2018
This was a great thriller! Lots happens, plenty of twists and turns, and it kept my attention throughout.

Jeffrey Deaver always teaches you about something - this time it was insects.

The cover is different but I couldn't find it.

Journal Entry 2 by juliako at The Loft in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, November 04, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (11/4/2018 UTC) at The Loft in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you picked this up...

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website. Welcome to the world of the bookcrossing! Do let us know what you thought of this book, and what your plans for it are. If you register on the bookcrossing site then you will also see where this book goes.

Journal Entry 3 by juliako at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, March 23, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (3/23/2019 UTC) at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you picked this up...

Journal Entry 4 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, March 23, 2019
Taken for a shelf stock

Journal Entry 5 by nordie at Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (3/26/2019 UTC) at Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey