The Reluctant Vampire: An Argeneau Novel

by Lynsay Sands | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by frogladyreader1 of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on 7/6/2011
Journal Entry 1 by frogladyreader1 from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 06, 2011
I am taking it to North Adams, Ma. to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Sunday, July 10, 2011
I saw frogladyreader1 reading this and asked if I could have it so it didn't go on her travels. It is one of the books in the series that I haven't read yet. :) It is going to the top of my TBR pile. :)

Journal Entry 3 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Thursday, September 29, 2011
Well this wasn't the usual Lynsay Sands vampire book. At first it weirded me out a bit but once I got into it, I liked it more. Definitely has romance and vampire and hunter and twists and hmmm what else is left. :)

Journal Entry 4 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Thursday, September 29, 2011
Hi! Congratulations on finding a very special BookCrossing book.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Visit also the BookCrossing community to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading
Froggie66

Journal Entry 5 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 10, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (5/7/2012 UTC) at Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Sent to JennyC1230 as a part of a surprise box of books as my piles were getting too big.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Thank you so much! I love this vampire series and I don't have this one. I will read it and pass on. Thanks for thinking of me!

Book #15 in the Argeneau Vampire series:

Rogue hunter Drina Argenis (from the Spanish side of the Argeneau family) has been many things in her years as an immortal, but bodyguard/babysitter to a teenage vampire is something new. There's an incentive, however: the other vampsitter, Harper Stoyan, may be Drina's life mate.

Trouble is, having just lost a life mate, Harper is resigned to being alone. He's completely unprepared when sexy and unpredictable Drina bursts into his life to reignite his passions. Can Drina, with a little matchmaking help from their teen charge, tempt this reluctant vampire to take a chance?

Or will a dangerous, unseen renegade kill Drina and Harper's one chance at happiness?

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, October 21, 2014
My Review: I liked this one. Most of the time they are thrilled to find their life mate (sort of like a soul mate for vampires), but Harper believes his life mate has just died after being turned into a vampire. He's not looking for another lady to love.

This is a fun vampire series, if you want something more serious in a vampire romance read Christine Feehan or J.R. Ward, but if you want something a little fun, a little suspenseful and a lot of romance and interesting characters, then read this series.

Sorry that I have had this one for over 2 years!

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #13.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 06, 2017
The Romance VBB ended a few years ago, so I'm making this book available.