From Notting Hill with Love... Actually

by Ali McNamara | Women's Fiction |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 7/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, July 05, 2011
Book Description: She was just a girl, standing in front of a boy ...wishing he looked more like Hugh Grant. Scarlett loves the movies. But does she love sensible fiance David just as much? With a big white wedding on the horizon, Scarlett really should have decided by now ...When she has the chance to house-sit in Notting Hill - the setting of one of her favourite movies - Scarlett jumps at the chance. But living life like a movie is trickier than it seems, especially when her new neighbour Sean is so irritating. And so irritatingly handsome, too. Scarlett soon finds herself starring in a romantic comedy of her very own: but who will end up as the leading man?

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 14, 2013
My Review: This was a fun read! I love movies and sometimes it would be nice to be in a movie rather than real life. That's why Scarlett is such a fun character. I really enjoyed this story and will look for more from this author.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Friday, April 19, 2013
Chosen from the Son Of Potpourri Book Box

Journal Entry 4 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, November 02, 2014
This was a really enjoyable book. Love the character Scarlett. Sean reminded me a lot of Richard Gere...

Journal Entry 5 by wingheartthumperwing at Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, November 10, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (11/11/2014 UTC) at Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Added to the Authoress Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, December 01, 2014
I've thought about putting this on my wish list, so seeing it in the box it was obvious I needed to take it!