The Chamber

by John Grisham | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0440220602 Global Overview for this book
Registered by ILuvToRead2 of Chicago, Illinois USA on 9/16/2003
Journal Entry 1 by ILuvToRead2 from Chicago, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 16, 2003
Great book! I read it quite awhile ago, but I think it was one of the better Grisham books.

Journal Entry 2 by ILuvToRead2 from Chicago, Illinois USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2003
This book is on it's way to a fellow BookCrosser as a surprise. (I saw it on her wishlist.)

Journal Entry 3 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, September 23, 2003
Got this today from ILuvtoRead. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I enjoyed this book, but not as much as some of Grisham's other books. This one centers around a grandson trying to save his grandfather from the gas chamber. The story was good, and the characters were interesting, but it was missing that suspense some of his other books have. I knew how the story was going to end, and the little bit of suspense that comes from a side story never really plays out.

I'm planning on releasing this later this summer on a long road trip.

To be released on a road trip in August. Will update with a specific location.

Journal Entry 6 by Morgail at Louisville, Kentucky USA on Friday, August 13, 2010
Releasing

Journal Entry 7 by Morgail at Best Western Hotel in Dodge City, Kansas USA on Friday, August 13, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (8/13/2010 UTC) at Best Western Hotel in Dodge City, Kansas USA

Left in the drawer of the nightstand in room 307.