Good Grief

by Lolly Winston | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by powaybabe of Poway, California USA on 6/29/2011
Journal Entry 1 by powaybabe from Poway, California USA on Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I read this book just recently.

Journal Entry 2 by powaybabe at Poway, California USA on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (6/27/2011 UTC) at Poway, California USA

Given to my sister to read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Good story -- I loaded it onto my Kindle and am part way through it. I'll come back later and update my review.

Journal Entry 4 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at -- Somewhere In San Diego -- in San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (12/7/2011 UTC) at -- Somewhere In San Diego -- in San Diego, California USA

Released in San Diego for someone to catch and enjoy!

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready (no hurry), pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!