Learning to Swim

by Clare Chambers | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 6/29/2011
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Borders had a "fill a bag for $10" sale today :-)

v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 01, 2011
An odd but satisfying book, chronicling the intersection of two very different families, who turn out to be perhaps not so different after all.

v

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Temuka, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, October 02, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (10/1/2011 UTC) at Temuka, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Otakuu when we met her for lunch today.

v

Journal Entry 4 by Otakuu at Temuka, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Recommended to me so it will be interesting to see what I make of it

Journal Entry 5 by Otakuu at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/18/2012 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Released at today's mini meetup

If this is the first BookCrossing book you have ever found, Haere Mai - Welcome.
I hope you join me in this wonderful world

Journal Entry 6 by marcienz at Darfield, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Looks like a good 'un, thanks.

Journal Entry 7 by marcienz at Darfield, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, February 26, 2012
Very entertaining story.

Journal Entry 8 by marcienz at Darfield, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, February 26, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (2/27/2012 UTC) at Darfield, Canterbury New Zealand

This book is off to be read by an actual cello player.